Sunstar Models

We expect to receive the Sunstar models sometime early-mid next week. Rather
than ship them individually (about $40 and up each PLUS the cost of the
model), we are going to ship about 100 to Paul Windsor at Wingray in
Liverpool. We have about 60 or so UK orders to date, and then Paul will post
them individually. Shipping/handling costs are yet to be nailed down exact,
but it's looking to be a fraction of the aforementioned amount.

James