From: Matthew Wennington [mailto:matthew@xxxx]
Sent: 21 October 2001 18:37
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Supercar Sunday 2001

Hello all, As I was driving car number three in the precession at Supercar Sunday, I would be most grateful if anybody at the event who took photographs could send me some scanned images, as I have not seen the view from outside!.  If you have a particular shot of my Delorean MMF430W "Debbie", I would be best pleased. Matthew Wennington#1363

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk