Guinea Pigs?

Hi All

I am beta-testing the new website, and would appreciate some feedback. I have already found several thumbnails that don't
work, or links that go to the wrong place. but I'd much appreciate it if people took the time to have a look and see what you
can find wrong on the new site. I've basically re-written every page, and changed the look drastically. Most of what's there
was there before, some new stuff, and definitely as lot better organised

Also any comments on the new design etc etc

it can be viewed at http://www.cix.co.uk/~mgutkowski

(I have not written up the changes to the NEWS page yet either)

Martin