From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: "And Withers" <and.withers@xxxx>
Subject: [doc] "Film cars"
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:19:54 +0100

We have received a circular from a company who supply "film cars"

www.filmcarsuk.com I have had a quick look at there website, but it is not
obvious (with my limited knowledge of the internet) how one joins, or if it
COSTS to join....if it does, then I would strongly recommend you don't spend
ANY good money on a "promise".

We get a little bit of film/ TV / promotional type work any way, I always
try and contact the nearest person ( with a running car) to the
action..typical fees are about £300 per day plus expenses..any one "burning"
to use their car should contact me in the first instance.

If someone can check out these people and let me know how you get on.

Thanks
Chris P

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk