From: Mark Bourne <mailto:mark@xxxx>
To: James Espey <mailto:james@xxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 9:06 PM
Subject: Delorean Models

Hi James

       How are things?  The main reason for this e-mail is regarding the new 1-18 scale models. I have ordered two, one for Dave Howarth, the other for myself. Ref the DOC UK news letters there is concern on what the shipping costs are etc, the last few messages says $40 on top of the price of the car. Is this true and would it work out cheaper if I were to get them from Wingrey instead. Please let me know ASAP!

regards

Mark