LHD car for sale

I wouldn't normally use the lists for cars for sale, but this one is a bit
unusual.

Left Hand Drive, Black interior, Auto, 3,000 miles from new, very early vin.
551 ( but no gas flap),
Eurospec, no cat etc. ( as it was originaly exported to Saudi ) It has
spent most of its life in a British Museum until liberated by a DOC member 3
years ago. In similar condition to my Dusty.
House move forces quick sale at £10,000. (about $14500). contact Mark on
(uk) 0191 455 2929.

Best regards Chris P. DOC UK..

All the best to you Yanks, we are all thinking about you and watching the
horrific pictures.