Year of the Delorean

All,

Not to blow the trumpet of our rather lovely (ahem) cars but I'd like
to say that I think this year has been the greatest year of the
Delorean that I can remember. This year I've collected more "off the
shelf" magazines with articles in (like Classic and Thoroughbred)
than ever before. They've been on TV (BBC2s The Cars the Star -
History Channel's History Great Blunders (sic)) and so on, and
general public awareness has risen.

Personally I've actually become an owner this year so maybe that has
some relevance, I do not know (I haven't had mine roadworthy so I say
not!).

With the 20th anniversary next year I'd like to think we'll get even
more coverage than ever before (and make 2001 THE year for the
Delorean?). The Eurofest has to be the event to make us methinks?

Just my two pennies worth but I thought it was worth mentioning!

Seasons greetings to all, and a bloody good new year!

Dan, Vin#5641, Portsmouth, Member 101