Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 6:07 PM
Subject: classiccaradvertiser.co.uk

Hello

I would like to introduce classiccaradvertiser.co.uk.  This is a new web site which was launchedat the National Classic Car Show at the start of November this year at the NECin Birmingham.  Our aim is to provide easy accessible up to the minute classic car classifieds on the internet.  We offer customers 3 months advertising for £40 with a £20 guaranteed refund when they notify us of the sale oftheir car within that 3 months.  We also provide a club list of over 1000 clubs - which is where we would appreciate your help.  To ensure that the information which we have on the site is accurate we would be gratefulif you could take some time to answer the following questions and return the information to us:

Club Name; Contact Name; Contact Address; Town; County; Postcode;
E-mail Address; Club Website Address; Contact Phone Number;
Contact Fax Number.

Club Car Details:

Types of Cars catered for?
Average number of members?
Membership fee?
Meeting Location?
Meeting Time?
Description of club activities/benefits etc.

Once again we would like to thank you for your support and any comments you may have about the site.

Look forward to hearing from you

Customer Service Team