Stupid question

All,

We all know (or at least I think we do) that Dave Howarth is the man
to talk to about parts. BUT, would anyone mind if I posted a few of
my "NEED TO HAVE" parts to complete my car? The reason I ask is that
you may in your internet travels come across some of those parts that
are at a good price/availability.

This is really aimed at the moderators.

Any help in the end would be great as some times I seem to run
directly in to walls.

Thanks to all, and to everyone that has helped already (you know who
you are!).

Dan, Vin #5641, Portsmouth, Member 101