Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 8:51 AM
Subject: car parts

Dipl. Ing. Ferenc Kiss
Budapest Nefelejcs u. 58.
H-1078
E-mail: 9kissf@xxxx
Fax: +36 1 488 0065
Budapest, 04.10. 2000

Dear Sirs,

I would like to present you our firm's activities.

Our company organises the production of car parts for old- and youngtimer vehicles.
We are ready to organise any kind of production that would suit your needs. Our strength lies in keeping a GOOD PRICE even in the case of small and minuscule series or indeed for unique parts. With our help, you can attain parts that you found to be overly expensive or being made in too little series for normal purchase before.

Our fields of activities:
* Exhaust systems
* Body panels
* Castings/alloy dies
* Rubber parts
* Scripts, emblems
* Glasses, windscreens
* Electrical cable-sets
* Engine parts (camshafts, etc.)
* Brake parts
* Bowdens/ Cables
* Gearbox parts (cogwheels)
* Coil springs (all sizes)
* Upholstery (cloth, vinyl, leather)
* Roof (canvas)
* Carpet materials (down to one meter after an original example)

 Overhauling of
* Engines
* Gearboxes
* Cylinder heads
* Starters, alternators
* Injection-pumps (mechanical)
* Chroming

Please give us a try and ask for the variety of our offers.

Thank you for your patience and with the best regards

Ferenc Kiss