DeLo website

Hi group.

DeLorean Motor Company.co.uk seems to be coming along
well, I've spent most of this week makingthe graphics and writing
the text on the "1984" models (euro spec, twin turbo). Hoping to
get some nice downloads from the SSC event. And in the works
is TV commercial (for download from DMC.co.uk) for the Euro
Spec cars... all I need is a digital camcorder and the tests can
start.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

My "Live The Dream" posters been put on hold for a while, but
you can all check development of them on DMC.co.uk when it's
up and running....

Matt