From: "Dean Mitchell" <deanscheme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 10:10 PM
Subject: [doc] www.DeLorean-Hire.co.uk

Dear Members;

www.Delorean-Hire.co.uk has been reserved:

The aim of this site is to be a collective of Delorean Owners to hire out
there cars for public appearances.

How the site is designed would be decided by the majority but basically
everyone who wants to be on the site will have a standard set of pics of
their car:

You would also specify what areas of the country you are prepared to work
in:

Pricing could be worked out at a fixed fee across the board for any event,
for a maximum set number of hours with perhaps travel to a location on a
pence per mile rate.

The hire would be for the Car and Driver - Not for anyone else to drive your
car!

For events such as;
Film Fairs
Get the Groom to the church 'On-Time'
Public appearances
Filming (Which you haven't been charging for)
And anything to draw in a crowd

The site could be either run on a small commission from the booking fee
taken by me, or the contract could be direct between the owner and the hirer
but that would then involve a small advertising cost (Enough to cover the
site running costs).... The majority can decide.

If interested in letting your DeLorean work for you email me at
Deanscheme@xxxxxxxxxxx

It would be good to have a one-stop-shop for promoting our cars.

This idea is open to suggestions, either direct to me or on the group.

Dean #4986.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk