Re: [doc] Importing a D into Hong Kong isn't easy!!!

Re: [doc] Importing a D into Hong Kong isn't easy!!!

Hi John,

If you look up "bureaucracy" in the Dictionary you will see the definition
"Hong Kong Government". The bloated Civil Service make up these non-sensical
rules to justify their existence. I blame the British Colonialists, they
left the same mess in India (hehehe), much better with the Communists here
now!!!

Anyways, if you need help I am a Committee member of the Classic Car Club
and the AA in HK ... we are used to dealing with and arguing with this
bureaucracy. Can you register the car outside HK before you bringit back
here?

I'm looking forward to our first DeLorean Rally in HK!!! Give me a call when
you're back in HK at Easter, I should be around.

Cheers,         IAN