the article this morning and pointing out this error).
Nice shot of Flopsy's new rear number plate mind you!!  ;oD

Claire
#2292 'Flopsy' VUR594W

PS - Alan, are you about during the week?  I could always pop down
with the Flopmeister on my day off one week.

PPS - Phil, you asked a while back about Flopsy's real mileage, well
apparantly the speedo packed up (at 72667) in 1996 when she was still
in Virginia.  In 1997 Robert (the previous owner) then drove her to
California and used the car extensively until it was laid up around
2000.  Although the car had a 'new' engine in 1990 and has since been
rebuilt again with new heads and chains (etc), it is probably fair to
say the _car_ has done somewhere between 90,000 and 100,000 miles -
and looks it too!!!  However, new angle drive on the way, so at least
I'll be able to see how fast I'm going soon and not have to creep past
speed cameras 'just in case'!!

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk