Re: [doc] Article

Hi all

  I get home last night,and spot the local paper on the table,had a quick glance through it.
Imagine my surprise when I arrive at the motoring section and find an article on DeLoreans
  Apparently JZD was caught smuggling through an airport and wait for it!!! Deloreans are worth £130,000!!!
I've tried to reach the guy who wrote it but he works for an agency and they cant track him down at the moment!
  I,ll scan it in at the weekend

  Cheers

   Alistair
   Vin 11622