Re: [doc] DMC Ltd - New Website

FWIW I second that too!, perhaps with a few photos as well. Only
thing I could spot is the email link at the top of the page is black
on black, so invisible to the naked eye....

Just got back from a 500 mile round trip without a hitch, and plenty
of "pep" from the DMUK upgrade. No-one beat me off the lights this
time!

"Proper" mail order would be good as well. I use www.mals-e.com ,
which is a free secure cart processor that does paypal as well.

Arran
DOC 480
VIN #1764

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ptheskil" <ptheskil@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi Martin/Dan, just had a look at the website, looks excellent,
very
> professional, nice one!!  Just a reminder though as mentioned in
Basildon,