Left at next roundabout.
Straight away, turn left into retail park.

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Phill Wright [mailto:psw@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: 23 August 2005 11:26 PM
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Re Knebworth MONDAY 29th August

Hiya,

well, I can probably make the Monday myself! so DMC flag and logo'd
Gazebo will be available ... Claire, I sent you an email a few days
ago asking if anyone was going on Monday (from the club site email
link), but I didn't get a reply.

So, sounds like a decent bunch going on Monday so looks like I'll be
making the trip (can't get Sunday as have a wedding to go to).

I'll bring the cookers and russle up some hot dogs :-)

Is there a meeting up place/time arranged outside the event for
Monday? so we all get in together

Anyone got a map of where it is?

Cheers

PhillW
DOC 233
VIN 6772(sorbet)
Avantime (M4TRA)
SERA (#16075, phase III, should be mobile by 8th Sept)

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Claire Usher" <claire.usher@xxxx>
wrote:
> Yep, it's on Sunday and Monday, we'll be going both days as it's
only down
> the road from us.
>

> The Hoopers normally take their RHD both days too - unless they are
on
> holiday of course
>

> James, can you bring your gazebo again to add to the 'club stand'
look?
> Shame we can't nick Phill's flag!!
>

> Claire
>

>   _____

Behalf Of
> James Macpherson
> Sent: 23 August 2005 12:09
> To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: [doc] Re Knebworth Sunday 28th August
>

> Is it a Sunday and Monday show?  Is anyone going Monday?
>
> I'll go Sunday if that's the day everyone else is going.
>

>   _____

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

PLEASE NOTE: THE ABOVE MESSAGE WAS RECEIVED FROM THE INTERNET.

On entering the GSi, this email was scanned for viruses by the Government
Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Energis
in partnership with MessageLabs.

Please see http://www.gsi.gov.uk/main/notices/information/gsi-003-2002.pdf
for further details.

In case of problems, please call your organisational IT helpdesk

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended
If you have received this email in error please return it to the address
it came from telling them it is not for you and then delete it from your system.

This email message has been swept for computer viruses.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk