Re: [doc] Re: FW: Rear Springs/ shockers

Re: [doc] Re: FW: Rear Springs/ shockers

MGB also suffered the longer spring modification.

From a very basic engineering point of view - at what angle do you
think the suspension arms should sit? If the steering rack is not
positioned so the track rods are level, you get bump steer. The rear is
the same given the DeLorean's geometry. So adjustable collars on the
rear shocks and adjustable lower links are the way to go

IMHO of course.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk