I have just received this email can anyone help her??

Regards

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Davina Knocker [mailto:davina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 19 August 2005 10:21
To: Kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: De Lorean

Hi Kevin

I'm just researching at the Moment, but I'm very interested in finding a
contact in Northern Ireland who would be able to hire out a De Lorean.  We
have a product launch coming up and would like something that's is iconic
with strong links to NI so of course the De Lorean sprung to mind.  I'd
appreciate if you could let me know if you have any contacts in NI please?

Like the site.

Best regards

Davina

Davina Knocker

Events Co-ordinator

Direct Line: 028-9057-9057

Email: davina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Globalclub - "Built by Youth for Youth"

The information in this E-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this E-mail
by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please contact us
immediately if you are not the intended recipient.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk