[doc] Dumb questions about the blower motor Part 2

[doc] Dumb questions about the blower motor Part 2

Hi all,

Question 1

My blower motor has a red and pink wire going to one conector and 4
black wires stacked together on crimps attached to the other
connector...the motor works on all four speeds connected like this
but it dont look right...it is an aug 82.

Question 2

After five minutes or so the motor cuts out then starts agin a
minute or so later...is this a problem with the motor or circuit
breaker?  I do not have a clue.  I have recently replace all relays
so it cannot be them!

Question 3

I cannot seem to get any air on to the windscreen to demist it even
if the other vents are blowing hard...i have tried all mode switch
settings but my aircon is not working due to a dead compressor...any
ideas.

Many Thanks

Craig DOC 388
Vin 16723