Battery Strap....Try Halfords.......[was] Re: [doc] In search of a few p

Battery Strap....Try Halfords.......[was] Re: [doc] In search of a few parts!

Paddy Hopkirk, of roof rach fame, makes luggage straps which are
very similar to the OEM battery strap, the beauty is they are only
£2.99 for a pack of 2 from Halfords.

I actually bought them for holding stuff on my Spitfire boot rack,
but they look ideal to hold the battery in the D.

You would need to cut them to length and seal the end with a flame,
but they have a nice alloy pull through clamp buckle and the webbing
fits through the metal brackets in the battery comp.

Just my 2p

James

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike Bosworth" <mike.bosworth@xxxx>

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk