[doc] a series of dumb questions about the blower motor

[doc] a series of dumb questions about the blower motor

Hi All!

My car is now running and i have done 200 plus miles without any
mechanical problems...anyway here is my new project.  The aircon
doesnt work but i knew that it has no belt to the compressor, etc.
But i expected the blower fan to still work.

After getting under the passenger side and On closer inspection it
has no wires on it!!!!! That would explain that...please assist now
in answering my dumbass questions

1. Obviously the first test is to get the wires on and see if it
works...what wires go where on the blower motor.

2. Does the 4 speed settings work indepentendly of the mode switch
or does that have to be on a particular setting for the 4 speed fan
to workk.

3.  If it still isnt working is there a simple test to see if i need
a new motor? or could it be something else?

Any help appreciated

Craig DOC388
Vin 16723 (Big tick in life box today, hit 88mph in my D!!)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk