all the cars that came - does it matter which email address of yours I send
them too?

Claire

DOC171

  _____

From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Mike Green
Sent: 29 July 2005 11:08
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] Harpenden - Big Thanks!!

Yes Please!

James, if you can also send me over some pics, I'll put some words to
pictures and a bit of filler, then I'l make a word doc/pdf/whatever and
pass it on to Binny

One last thing, could I get a list of all attendees so that nobody is
left out. I might need a little help putting names to faces mind you
(although I'm quietly confident, and will guess wisely)

Mike

DOC21/Dog Eaters

  _____

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk