[doc] Bent TAB

This is to all.

I'm not trying to preach to you guys that have been Delorean owners for ages but more of
an advice note to the new guys.

CHECK YOU TRAILING ARM BOLTS!!!

I have uploaded 4 pictures into the photo section called Bent TAB (These can be deleted
when every anyone fills fit).  This is the drivers side TAB.  The passenger side was ok but
the drivers side was not torqued correctly and as such has bent and also destroyed the
busing.

In one of the photos you can see that when the collar was in the bushing and the bolt
placed under hand pressure it could be moved around half and inch in all directions.  This
collar is meant to be attached to the bush and not move so god knows what was going on
the the rear geo on the car.

The net result is that the back end of the car was very floaty and going into fast corners
the back end would step out quite violently (Fun if you can catch it)

I have now replaced both bolts with new ones from Martin and Dave at DMUK and Chris
Spratt supplied me a new replacement bush at very short notice, thanks guys.  The effect
of fitting both the bolts, the bush and re-shimming the rear so that the geo is correct is
fantastic.  The car feels great and the rear is now planted to the ground.

Please, Please everyone check them.  It only takes 20 minutes to check them and it could
save your car and your life !!

Dan
Vin 4754

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk