From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Daniel Shane
Sent: 30 May 2005 19:17
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] "Top Gear" - Southern meet up?

Hi Claire,

I¹m out of the country for 2 weeks from the end of this week and I know a
few other of the ³Southerners: will also be gone for Le Mans, but I¹m up for
a meat up at the end of July, Around the weekend of the 25th ??

You all more than welcome to come to mine.  There is a great pub less than
100 yards up the road, large parking and great food.  Also maybe make it a
tech session ???

Dan
Vin 4754