Re: [doc] Re: Tyres!

Hi Phill,

I have had the P600/6000 combo on for a few weeks and there great.  On
lighter cars such as my Elise they simply don¹t work.  Under steering all
over the place and the arse end was very slide happy.  But with the extra
weight of the Delorean they work really well.

Now if only somebody would make the same Delorean design wheels in 16in
front and 17in rear with some very wide rubber on the back, like 285 !!!!!

Dan
Vin 4754 (Dreaming of low profile tires so I don¹t get tyre wall flex)