Re: [doc] Rear number plate lights, SORTED

Re: [doc] Rear number plate lights, SORTED

Ah, sussed it. Knowing it was a metal plate (Thanks Thomas!) it just
occoured to me it can't have gone far as the wires would have to go
through it and there must be a way to hold it phyically when putting
the screws back in or it would just shift. Took out main rear light
unit and there it was, slid a few inches down the wires, plus space
to get yr hand in to hold it in place while refitting the light -
champion.

Phill W
DOC233
VIN6772(sorbet)