Re: [doc] Northern Meet up??

Hi,

was discussing this with Richard H last night, as to suitable venues -
one idea I put forward is a very nice pub at Rowsley in Derbyshire,
they do superb food as well - costs about a tener apiece, but it
really is excellent. Plus, not being far from Matlock (Matlock Bath)
it would make a great cruise though after :-). Would have to OK it
with the owners I think first as a matter of courtesy, but its a
sizable place with a good car park so I hope it wouldn't be an issue.
I expect other places will be looked at as well though.

Phill W
DOC 233
VIN 6772 (sorbet)
Avantime (M4TRA)

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike Bosworth" <mike.bosworth@xxxx>
wrote:
> And why not :)... just hope the weather holds!
>
> Whilst im wondering..... whats the plan for the plan for the
Northern