Re: [doc] Exotic Car Show in Celebration, Florida

Re: [doc] Exotic Car Show in Celebration, Florida

Oh, I didn't realise that.

He wasn't wearing a loud shirt at the time, but if you see the attached photo you can see him standing by the drivers' door of his car, so let me know if it's him.

Having said that he was very knowledgeable.

Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178
1999 BMW E36 Coupe

Mark <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mike

If he is a small chap that wears loud shirts, that will be Bob Zilla the
very same guy that does all the 'Zilla' products for the Delorean, eg
tankzilla, lockzilla etc.

Mark 007