RE: [doc] Re: Model DeLoreans

Hi there,

To be fair, the pictures don't do the models justice, particularly the
interiors.  There's a lot of detail behind the seats on the time machine
which you can't really see (more wiring, boxes and the flux capacitor has a
perspex front and labelling).  I've got a mate with a photographic studio,
he may be able to capture them better.

As for the "stock" car, I don't blame you for not spotting the changes,
they're not all obvious.  However, they are as follows: reflective coating
behind all lights, head lights enlarged, front raised for factory original
"nose-up", wheels moved outboard, DMC logos added to inside of door sills,
orange lights added to bottom and front of doors, red lights added to rear
of doors accurate sticker added to rear of driver's door, accurate stickers
added underneath engine cover, accurate sticker added to engine compartment,
accurate stickers added to inside of trunk, washer-fluid filler cap added to
inside trunk, fuel-filler cap coloured inside trunk, centre light added
underneath hood, steering wheel raised, steering wheel painted black, colour
added to controls in centre console, cargo net added behind seats,
seat-belts extended to rear of cockpit, pull-straps added to interior door
handles, glove-compartment lock painted black, electric-window controls
added to inside of doors, floor mat added to driver's foot well, air vents
on ends of dash-board coloured black, elements added to heated rear window,
VIN plate added, bonnet replaced for a better fit and interior screws
replaced so doors stay up.  I've also made some of these changes (where
appropriate) to the BTTF car.

I'm glad you like them.

Cheers,
Mike