Re: Next Meet 29 MAY [Was: [doc] May 2nd Meet Result!]

Re: Next Meet 29 MAY [Was: [doc] May 2nd Meet Result!]

Well if you all fancy a trip into Kent then my place is available.

I¹m 50 yards from a country pub, they do excellent food and I have space
around the back for 6 cars if you want to work on them ?

Dan

Vin 4754