From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Richard
Sent: 02 May 2005 23:29
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] May 2nd Meet Result!

I'll second that!!

A superb day out. Apart from a few minutes downpour, top weather too...

Great BBQ, loads of food and drinks. Quite popular with the public too,
including one guy who took it upon himself to open up Stu's D and get
in, and then investigate 1274's engine before doing a 'bonnet slam' on
the rear louvers - ouch!

Now on I'm on a mission to organise the next meet-up. How does May 22/29
sound???

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274

Of
> Mike Green
> Sent: 02 May 2005 22:43
> To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [doc] May 2nd Meet Result!
>
> Hey people
>
> Just want to say a massive thanks to Phil for organising todays get
> together, to Stu and Rich for bringing their cars, and for the other
> club members for making a good turnout.
>
> Mostly a great day, much fun had for the rainy bbq, I have some pics
> that I will upload at some point, hopefully John will get the rest of
> the photos up on the website real soon!
>
> Great to see you all again, must do it again soon!
>
> All the best
>
> Mike

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*        To visit your group on the web, go to:

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk