  From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Claire Usher
  Sent: 27 April 2005 10:56
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: Re: [doc] re BTI and court case

  I saw that, it was on that "20th Century Roadshow" thing thats on BBC1
  on Thursdays with Alan Titchmarsh.  I thought it was quite odd that
  the Mustang apparantly qualified for the low tax.  From what I can
  remember them saying on the programme it would appear more Mustangs
  were sold in the first week then DeLorean's ever made!  Hmmm, really
  rare car - Not!

  I just feel really lucky that Flopsy got the BTI and lower tax rate
  back in October 2002, however I wont make any enemies on here and say
  what she cost me in import taxes (because she was a cheap car at the
  time) - although at the time I was quite aggrieved to be giving our
  money grabbing government any more cash at all    >:o(

  Claire
  DOC171
  July 81 #2292 'Flopsy'
  2005 Modus Auto 'Morph'
  1983 Astra 1.3L 'Goldie'

  --- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Kevin Milliken" <kevin.milliken@xxxx>
  wrote:
  > Hi Steve
  >
  > For info I was watching a TV programme the other evening and they
  were
  > talking about a Ford Mustang that was imported with reduced duty
  charge,

  DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk