[doc] I have bought a D - Many thanks to Simon Prince

[doc] I have bought a D - Many thanks to Simon Prince

Hi everyone!

After 19 years of dreaming i too now own a delorean!  I have waited
until now to post as i wanted to make sure that everything was going
smoothly!

It has been picked up by transglobal! and is waiting to be shipped
from Baltimore - ETA 5th June! in Southampton!

The owner has been amazing... and the communication has been
outstanding...He even sent me pics of it being loaded on to the
transporter!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/mrvic20/100_0030.jpg

As i said importing has so far been a doddle but i must say that
this is thanks to someone i have never met!

SIMON PRINCE - Whoever you are i will hunt you down and buy you a
pint in the near future!

His website

Simon Prince's site: www.skyhopper.freeserve.co.uk/delorean

Is amazing and had enabled me to turn the potentially stressful
business of shipping a car from the states in to a piece of
cake...Maximum Respect!

The car is a black interior auto with grey carpets manufactured in
aug 82 but was advertised as an 83 (Why is that?).  It has some
flaws but is a running D and i wanted an ongoing project.  I want to
use it as a daily driver as well..winning shows doesn't matter to
me...but driving my dream car does!

So now the waiting begins... how long before the boat arrives should
you contact wainwright bros?

Once it is here i am sure i will picking all of your brains, ad i
will hopefully have her fully uk ready for some of the summer shows!

Take Care

Craig

DOC 388
With VIN 6723 on the way!!!