[doc] Thanks Everbody........

Hi All

Its now been a year nearly to the day, since i took delivery of
#2001 from the U.S and like they say the 'ups and downs' , have all
been very worth while. Coincidentally tonight i finished
putting 'Dan' back together after a water pump, 'valley of death'
cleanout and all new rubber coolant hose change along with fitting
my new injectors and fuel / silicone vacumm lines ( that i bought
well over 6 months ago :) ) All in all its taken me nearly 3 months
of snatching a couple of hours here and there to get this all
stripped down ,cleaned and put back together.  Once again i would
like to thank everybody for their emails , phone calls and hands on
help to show me the 'ropes', I wont name names and I know its been
said a few times, but credit where credit is due, you are a really
great bunch. I hope my experience of this work can be passed along,
so if anyone is thinking of doing the same maintanence drop me a
line. I also have a 7mm x 1 helicoil thread repair kit if anyone
wants to borrow it ( i had to repair a broken bolt that i had with
the 'y'pipe )

Next job is to refinish my wheels.... quite fancy chrome... any one
had this done on theirs and can recommend a good company ??

Kind Regards

Mike
#2001/doc403
VRH 732W