Re: [doc] "new" new cars

I hope you are paying duty on the vegetable oil otherwise you could be subject to a very large fine.
If you are getting the veggie oil from BioDiesel/ BioPower outlets then keep the receipts for the fuel just in case.

NickT.

Martin Gutkowski <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well I thought I'd round off this chat nicely.

Driving the (£100-off-ebay-and-all-it-needed-was-a-back-box) BX home
from Southend today. Standing up to 170 miles per day on 50/50 diesel
and vegetable oil very nicely thankyou and at 1200 miles and counting in
just over a week... some berk in a TT pulled out without looking and
clumped down the nearside at approx 90 mph. I had to laugh - we need to
tidy up some of the paintwork anyway, and I'm sure his repair bill will
be a -bit- more than I paid for the car :-)

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk