From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Mike Sumner
Sent: 19 April 2005 19:11
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] "new" new cars

I don't doubt there's a reason for it but having driven quite a lot of
different cars I can't help but get involved when someone mentions a car
that I consider to be crap.

Obviously it's just my opinion but I think the new Mini is one of the
most over-rated over-hyped cars in recent years.

There are better cars than the new Mini at far more reasonable prices
these days but try telling the hairdressers and yuppies that drive them.
Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178
1999 BMW E36 Coupe

Lloyd Bonson <lloyd_bonson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"The reason being that most of the cars length has gone on the bonnet,
because the front's not much better and the boot is nothing more than a
rear-mounted glove box."

That'll be the need to comply with American crash protection regulations
for
you!!

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*        To visit your group on the web, go to:

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk