  From: ptheskil
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 10:56 PM
  Subject: Re: [doc] Looking for a DeLorean

  Hi there from personal experience buying my Delorean, I made a point of search the whole internet including e-bay, private sellers, delorean clubs in the US, I knew just about every Delorean for sale.  Whilst hunting around I found and spoke to Buyerservicesinternational.com an english guy Paul was very helpful and steered me in the right direction to the point that when I'd found a potential Delorean they would and could arrange for around $275 including photo's and a test drive a 150 point report similar to the AA report.  As already mentioned both Martin at DMUK and Chris Parnham can also be more than helpful, Martin particually once the car  was in the UK was fantastic-Oh and a special thanks to Dan Shane.

  Phil
  Des2572