Re: [doc] Grey Vs Black!

I love my grey interior~ it does make the car feel
'bigger' inside! I also have black carpets that gives
a good contrast with the surroundings!

Like you Chris H, I do prefer bonnet with no flaps...
a good excuse to open all doors when pulling up to a
petrol station! (My D has the release handles on the
LHS... so every time I pull up to a petrol station...
the action will be: Open RHS door and say hello to the
guy who's about to ask you what petrol you would like
to fill up... then open LHS door and tell him what you
want.... then open the bonnet and tell him that is the
place to fill up the D... And then you get a lot of
people staring at your D... Priceless!!) Oh, just in
case you guys wonder what I am talking about here....
In Hong Kong, we have people that fills petrol for
you, just like the Japanese petrol stations.

I suppose a loud exhaust is another choice of yours
right, Chris H? I still got the video of your car I
took in Bath~ an amazingly loud exhaust mate!

Cheers,
John Tien
DOC 8
RHD 3046