[doc] Re: ANOTHER GULL WING

Well we all have our own ideas.

I remember reading a website that stated all the door types.. I wish I
could remember it. But it stated Butterfly as being the, then
prototype Lotus R430 (or whatever it was), Lambo being the
Sizzor/Sissor and Gullwing being the Merc/DMC.

Dan

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Troy Knight" <dmc.knight@xxxx> wrote:
> Yeah, sorry I wasn't explaining every thing, (my fault, I usually
have it in head what I'm gonna say but don't type it all)
>  I ment I've always called Delorean doors "lift up gull wings" and
Sera's, Enzo's doors "lift forward gull wings"

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk