[doc] Indicator lens re-colour

just some info ..

One of my rear indicator lenses was yellow rather than the usual nice
orange, I've seen this on a few cars (quite a few on ebay). I don't
know if one had actually faded or if it had been replaced at some
time with a different production one that was lighter - the pics of
the factory assembly I have on video seem to suggest the latter as
cars can be seen on the production line which look like they have
both yellow lenses.

Chris P suggested I re-colour it with some of that yellow stuff you
used to paint on car headlights when going over to france, but thats
still yellow and both local car parts shows gave me an odd look when
I asked for some and tried thier best to sell me some beam deflectors.

I visited a few arts and craft shops and found one selling separate
glass paints for doing that 'stained glass' art stuff.

There was nothing just right, but I bought 2 colours, Orange and
Yellow and mixing these at 50/50 ratio gives exactly the right
colour - I now have nice matching rear indicators.

The stuff I used is called 'Vitrail' and the two colours are Yellow
(14) and Orange(16) , about 3 quid a pot, but that 45ml of each,
enough to do a hundred cars :-) ... anyone need some, I'll pop it in
the post

Cheers

Phill W
DOC 233