RE: [doc] Re: North / Midlands Meet Sunday 27 March (Long)

RE: [doc] Re: North / Midlands Meet Sunday 27 March (Long)

Excellent

Tomtom programmed.. Bit further than I anticipated but It'll be worth
it, Derby isnt that far from the family I'm seeing in birmingham, and
its only 140 miles from home (all motorway by the look of it) for the
drive back.

I'll give you a call if I cant make it Rich! (or if I get totally lost)

Mike

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.      Any views or opinions expressed within this transmittal are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the member Company.
We cannot guarantee this e-mail to be free from computer viruses at this time and it is your responsibility to scan any attachments before downloading them to your system.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk