Re: [doc] Warm Starting Difficulties

Hi Alistair

You're absolutely 100% correct, however as you know there's a much more
common cause of hot-start problems, and the thermotime switch -usually-
fails open, ie causing cold start problems. Well done on diagnosing your
problems because to a certain extent, a thermotime switch that's stuck
shut will mask the hot-start problem of a dodgy accumulator - in fact,
this is precisely what the "spare" relay socket at the back of the relay
compartment is for!

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk