Re: RE: [doc] Re: RHD in OZ

>  The law is (I believe) that you can run your LHD car for up to 6 months
> and then it must be converted to RHD.

This applies in all states except Western Australia where its possible to use a LHD providing it has a big green sticker on the back of the car which states its LHD!! So you could have a car registered in WA and use it in other states but it has to go back to WA for its MOT every year!!

> There is then another Woller -Hodec car vin 12181, photographed by Chris
> Spratt when he visited OZ some years ago.

Unfortunately the owner of 12181 died a few years back and I have been unable to find out what happened to the car, though I have been told its in a museum with the rest of his car collection which included several Studebaker Avanti's and a US postal van.

Regards

Chris

--

Whatever you Wanadoo: