RE: [doc] Re: I'm outta here!!

All these comments make me think how lucky I am to own a De Lorean, let alone the 69th car. built!.

Rule one: never give up on Delorean ownership, it will happen!...... it did for me.

Alan and Smokey (vin569)

Mike Green <mgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
but I imagine more than 60% of the members of
this list don't own a DMC 12, and I'd say a good percentage of those
that don't own one currently (myself included) will probably never own
one due to circumstances.

I have a long way to go before I can get my D. I had considered getting
a loan (bad move) and selling my current daily abuse car so that I can
have a delorean, but unfortunately I cant see myself getting one for at
least another 2 years, and like yourself have been put off by the
increased price of import.

That being said, I've set myself a figure which I would say is
reasonable for a uk D (about 12K) and I'm working towards that. Sods law
states that once I can afford it, things will have changed again, but
its worth a go and at worst case, I'll by a VW scirocco and mod the shit
out of it :)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk