From: dickie524 [mailto:rahanlon@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 01 February 2005 09:09
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Rev Counter

Morning All,

Anyone had an erratic rev counter before?  It seems to flick up to
4000rpm for a moment or two, then pop back down again, hover for a
bit, then repeat.  Has been 100% reliable until now.

I had the binnacle off the other day for the speedo cable, but the
rev counter has worked fine since then, until this morning.

I've found one reference to it in the DML archive - anything more
recent/ any practical experience from anyone?

Rich Hanlon
(393/ 6126)
(Broken Speedo cable replaced thanks to Speedograph in Nottingham)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*        To visit your group on the web, go to:

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk