Re: [doc] car alarm

I put mine on the front chassis member above the steering rack,
accessible through the brake m/c access panel becasue there's a handy
ground point there. I have an ultrastarters 2250M which gives me remote
start as well as remote central locking. I got it from
www.mypushcart.com (you don't want the M model as it's for a manual)

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk