Re: [doc] HELP!!

You haven't recently fitted a new coolant bottle cap by any chance? I've
seen two hoses blow within a week after we fitted a new cap to one car,
realising the system wasn't pressurising. Once it started getting up to
full pressure for the first time in yonks it started peeing. Since then
we've also done the radiator and water pump. Your car is definitely in
the camp of "sat for years then suddenly being used regularly" - these
cars inevitably experience the most problems with apparent premature
failure on a number of parts. Some parts get killed by lack of use,
others by regular use, most of them by a combination of both! Lack of
use followed by regular use is a sure recipe for problems - but most
people are happy to just fix things as they go wrong. The DeLorean isn't
unreliable, it's just 24 years old!

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk