RE: [doc] Re: BTI Info.

They were VERY concise in their letter:

"Research has shown that these vehicles were mass produced and there are
simply too many remaining for them to be considered as Vehicles of
Historic interest..//..there is no evidence that the vehicle has a
scarcity value."

My argument is basically that it's not about scarcity - it's about
_historic value_

There are plenty of bits of medieval pottery about, have they no
historic value?? What about dinosaur bones? Plenty of them around... are
they no longer historically valuable?

The DeLorean has bags of history, I think the innumerable documentaries
and books on the whole saga are testament to that.

The decision has already been made, 10% duty then 17.5% VAT on top. We
must at least TRY to appeal...My reply is already in the post.

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274