From: tracey steele [mailto:traceystl@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 19 January 2005 10:19
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] Delorean lookalike

may be it was an alpha ,may be someone`s customised it ,its amazing what
you can do with cars these days what with body kits and all that kind of
stuff. tracey vin6484

Mike Green <mgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmm

Looking at this pic:

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/montecarlo-x1/20/gallery/images/Image1.gif

It could well have been, but I'm certain of the badge.

Guess I'll never know! Thanks to all for the suggestions!

Mike
DOC427